FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOAD Discussion

FOAD Forever!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An application

Go down 
+5
jawwwwsh
Helen Bee
Tigress_Talia
ilioneus
kitkat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

An application Empty
PostSubject: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:24 am

Greetings Foad, want to make my application to join you for the S3 restart. My user name on S3 was Ilioneus, have tried to register on the forum but got no return email authentication as yet, tried to post this with my username but it says already taken!!!!

I wont put up all about me but my S3 account is still there if you want to look.

I started S3 about 4 months behind due to work.

My best ranking was in the 300's for pop but more importantly at 72 for all time attacker!

I made top 10 attacker of the week in the final week, not bad considering my hammer went about a month ago on a WW and also the level of hammers being deployed.

Some on here already know me or know of me lol..........
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:30 am

Hi Ilioneus,

we're not accepting players into FOAD at the pre season time unless you're an old member but I've activated your account so you can post in the public section and get to know people if you wish and we'll look you up and give details on entry requirements and news etc at the restart.

Have fun.

KK
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:34 am

PS: You usually just have to start a thread on here and it get's filled up with mindless spam in no time. Most people seem to be sleeping the booze off right now but I'm sure that won't last Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ilioneus
hypomeiones
hypomeiones
ilioneus

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:39 am

Got it thanks KK.........

I like spam lol or is it beer that I like!
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 am

I like both and I'm the poor bugger that has to clean the mess up around here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigress_Talia
Spartiate
Spartiate
Tigress_Talia

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 am

Sympathy - none Razz
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 am

You have a team of worker monkeys who like eating the spam in FOAD. Smile
Back to top Go down
ilioneus
hypomeiones
hypomeiones
ilioneus

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:52 am

So what exactly is spam, and how do you avoid doing it? Also I understand that going 'off topic' is naughty, how do you go 'off topic' I presume it is changing the thread from it's original direction, is that the same as in fishing, if you need to go in a different direction you move a bit, has anybody else moved lately, I haven't moved in a long time because I like it where I am, so does my Dog Bert the labby, although he is not very well because he is old, older than me actually, it is good because he is the only thing around here older than me, other than my house which I have moved into, but not recently, and I haven't moved out of it ever......
Back to top Go down
jawwwwsh
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
jawwwwsh

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 am

ilioneus wrote:
So what exactly is spam, and how do you avoid doing it? Also I understand that going 'off topic' is naughty, how do you go 'off topic' I presume it is changing the thread from it's original direction, is that the same as in fishing, if you need to go in a different direction you move a bit, has anybody else moved lately, I haven't moved in a long time because I like it where I am, so does my Dog Bert the labby, although he is not very well because he is old, older than me actually, it is good because he is the only thing around here older than me, other than my house which I have moved into, but not recently, and I haven't moved out of it ever......
That right there. That is spam Smile
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:32 am

QUite good spam may I add...I enjoyed reading it Razz
Back to top Go down
ilioneus
hypomeiones
hypomeiones
ilioneus

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 am

What about this then..............

I was recently worried by an bulk email I recieved, it claimed it was from my local NHS Trust.

It stated that tins of a well known Pork Lucheon meat could be contaminated with swine flu. Should I be worried or could this just be Spam!
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:49 am

Bit of a chuckle there Smile
Back to top Go down
ilioneus
hypomeiones
hypomeiones
ilioneus

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Anyway, keeping this thread alive, Does this site ban advertising as most do? If so should Kit Kat's signature read "Other items of Confectionary are available!"

Darn, this is getting so complicated, I have just stated on the new Speed Server but I am still bored.

I have a bit of a problem, my IRL task was killing people, I kill in Travian, how do I seperate, and is there life outside of fishing? Or even should I move house?
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Move house.
Back to top Go down
ilioneus
hypomeiones
hypomeiones
ilioneus

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Albaholly wrote:
Move house.

What about my dog?
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Give it to a relative.
Back to top Go down
ilioneus
hypomeiones
hypomeiones
ilioneus

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:39 pm

But my Dog is my relative, I live in a backward area where such things are acceptable!

And what about Fishing?
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Then take him with you.

Go to Australia...lots of fishing there Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:11 pm

ilioneus wrote:
Anyway, keeping this thread alive, Does this site ban advertising as most do?

You bet your ass we do, its one of the only laws of the forum.

I cant even plug my mates shop Sad Hi Hi9 btw Wink
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:16 pm

I don't have anything to advertise Sad
Back to top Go down
Jpq
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
Jpq

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Ive got a little *nail* but a *ruddy* big hammer to knock it in with does that count as advertising I really dont want to get banned

**Sorry JPQ, you know i love you and would never ban you, but this is the public section,and their may be people who are more fragile than FOADian's. Bee x.
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Are you drunk again?
Back to top Go down
Jpq
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
Jpq

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:33 pm

how did you guess
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:34 pm

I dunno...I'm psychic?
Back to top Go down
ilioneus
hypomeiones
hypomeiones
ilioneus

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:37 am

Albaholly wrote:
I'm psychic?

I didn't know that, do you advertise?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An application Empty
PostSubject: Re: An application   An application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next