FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOAD Discussion

FOAD Forever!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parasites, sorry.

Go down 
+5
invict
jawwwwsh
kitkat
louseafur
Sinbad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad
Deity
Deity
Sinbad

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Hello FOAD,
I am here with a heavy heart to announce, due to conflicting intereasts that i must resign as a FOAD member.
This is very sad news for me, i had hopes for the rebirth, and gave up all other plans to come here to my fondest alliance. But Parasites followed, it was not the plan, but i am not boss.
So as this pretty much finishes my dream of FOAD for another year before the restart, and i am embarrased about it.

I wish to state that as long as i am Parasite Beacon, i will do all in my power to keep Parasites out of FOAD, and i still consider you all friends, and i hope in the end we both are standing, and maybe you will join us in .com for one hell of a bash, Parasite/FOAD mix would be a force.
And another statement, i wish to say that Bee is indeed innocent of all this, she had no idea, and has stated her loyalty to FOAD, you should be proud she chose you.

P.S.
I received my message from Bee to report, i am willing to do this, i will be around so when Kitkat is ready, you my pm me somewhere.

And i understand your needs for privacy, i expect to be banned from the inner forum, and do agree with it.
Out of respect, i have not entered FOAD forum tonight.

All the best, wish you sucess and fun.
Sinbad
Back to top Go down
louseafur
Harmost
Harmost
louseafur

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:46 pm

consider yourself pmed my friend... if you do resign from the forum i hope to keep in contact with you now you are back again
Back to top Go down
Sinbad
Deity
Deity
Sinbad

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:54 pm

You have a parasite forum account still Louseafur, it will be getting restructured, but you'll still be welcome to come along to the old sections, you are part of Parasites origin afterall.

You are a loss to us, but an asset to FOAD.
Back to top Go down
louseafur
Harmost
Harmost
louseafur

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 pm

merry met my friend... merry met indead

xx
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:06 pm

meh too much beer and weed under a cold sky

hey sinny good to see Smile

I understand etc etc. Don't apologise, you were, are and always will be part of FOAD. I know that this is an adventure though and our paths do not go parallel for the time being but we will walk together again one day I'm sure Smile

how's tricks apart from that?
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 pm

bugger he's gone Sad
Back to top Go down
louseafur
Harmost
Harmost
louseafur

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 pm

hopefully back soon with tales of wonder Parasites, sorry. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm

I wanted to ask how his bairn was etc. Catch up on his tales and travels.
Back to top Go down
jawwwwsh
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
jawwwwsh

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:30 am

first for the adminny stuff, I have reduced your access to the public area+ bee's quiet zone as I figured you might want to post there too Smile
Its a sad day, to have you come back and then taken away so soon. I do hope you visit regularly with exciting stories! Have fun in parasites, and I suppose the only thing left to say is, good day to you sir Smile
Back to top Go down
invict
Gerousia (Senate)
Gerousia (Senate)
invict

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:43 am

The bairn is apparently known as Sinbad.

Is anyone surprised?

Direct quote from Sin:

"He grows everyday, he will be as beautiful as Bee, as big as my dad, has the temper of both, and loves an audience like me Parasites, sorry. Icon10"
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:20 am

Don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out Sin. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MasterA1
hypomeiones
hypomeiones
MasterA1

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Helen Bee wrote:
Don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out Sin. Rolling Eyes

I always thought it was Bee who was the Anarchist.... not Sinbad :/
How foreboding!
Back to top Go down
http://www.travian.co.uk
lordbarron
Deity
Deity
lordbarron

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:13 pm

lol dude....your sinbad. you cant be locked out of anywhere...

pick up a seat, shut up and drink this beer...oh and i need your advice dude on your particular skill, so lemme know how i can contact ya ^ ^ ... yea thats right, you aint gettin away....so drink that beer....DRINK!!!
Back to top Go down
teutonic_
Spartiate
Spartiate
teutonic_

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:48 pm

sinbad Smile hi and bye once more Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sinbad
Deity
Deity
Sinbad

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:21 am

Hey Teut brother Smile back once more just for you.

One of the reasons i logged on here was to try to clear one or two things up, this thread was one.

Can i just say that when i said i would rejoin S3 with FOAD, i meant it. I cleared it with the others that i come here alone, for old times sakes. Next time i log on its announced by Nem that they were coming. It wasnt Nems fault, it was passed by all of them.I also knew that Parasites are hostile towards Bee, and that would mean FOAD too. So i asked the favour of leading the .uk unit here. While i was leader i would have worked happily with FOAD in a secret pact, and everyone knows i can trusted? The main reason i did it was to make sure all that parasite shit didnt happen to you guys. You could cope, i know it as FOAD's a strong family, but i didnt want it raining on your parade if i could help it, and you were already fighting uphill as it was, and i kinda secretly hoped we could have tipped the scales abit in FOAD's favour.

Anyway it doesnt matter now as it didnt happen, but i had to get it off my chest, as i count many of you as friends, and i would hate to think you thought i'd betrayed you.

My payback for this btw is i get to sit at a p.c. over xmas while everyone party's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jawwwwsh
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
jawwwwsh

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:28 am

no worries sin, forgive and forget Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinbad
Deity
Deity
Sinbad

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:31 am

Well as your a FOAD elder, i'll take that to heart my friend, Smile I am kinda sad too it didnt happen, i liked the idea of a FOAD/parasite brotherhood. Light and dark Smile

But i'll hold on that thought, because now i am off to post on another thread, and i have a feeling i may make FOAD blush with shame! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parasites, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasites, sorry.   Parasites, sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parasites, sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOAD Discussion :: Non-Members Area :: FOAD-
Jump to: