FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOAD Discussion

FOAD Forever!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where are they now ? thread

Go down 
+3
Jpq
Helen Bee
kitkat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
teuts
Anonymous

where are they now ? thread  Empty
PostSubject: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 am

where are they now ?

well teuts - me - ended up on ukx where i still am. not as teutonic though - teutonc the roman doesnt have the same ring Very Happy

love n hugs, long live FOAD
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:27 am

remembering username fail Razz
Back to top Go down
founders
Anonymous

PostSubject: teuts   where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 am

skype me Smile

founders2010 i think is my skype

Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:55 am

Coming back, although i doubt its with FOAD Sad
Back to top Go down
Jpq
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
Jpq

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 pm

hi bee
Back to top Go down
mopyfish
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
mopyfish

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 am

ITS BEE

YAY

Teuts im on ukx as me mopyfish
Back to top Go down
Http://themopyfish.wordress.com
Sloathgirl
Harmost
Harmost
Sloathgirl

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi guys,

I don't know if any of you will remember me but I seem to have managed to find myself back in Travian after approx 1 millon years. I see a few familar names about, what the heck are you all doing with yourselves?
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:01 pm

HEY Smile

Yeah I remember travians ultra aggressive and sexy sloth lover Smile

Lots happened in the last couple of years. Last server we played was the Aussie classic which we took to pieces and ended up winning at a canter Cool

We're sort of kicking heels atm wondering what to do next, a few old faces poking their noses in now and again. I'm off wandering to foreign clims soon. What's been going on in your world?

I'll activate your account for the main forum if I can remember how Razz
Back to top Go down
Sloathgirl
Harmost
Harmost
Sloathgirl

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Yay!!

Congrats about the Aussie server, I bet it was awesome!

RL's been...interesting, and varied. I found myself with enough free time to actually be able to start a server but sadly it is the new T4 on .co.uk (I'm on s3 as well but as I am in the arse end of nowhere I'm not counting that one).

I was getting really bored until I remembered I had the link to the forum saved in my inbox. Seriously T4 must be the dullest server in history, there are 9 tuets in my range and not one has done anything but roll over and die.

Travelling sounds exciting, any idea where or are you going on an adventure?
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Yeah was a lot of fun. JPQ and myself put together a couple of HUGE armies to finish the enemy WW's off but it was full on smash and bash for the last month or two from the whole alliance. Epic blood Smile

There's actually quite a few of us on uk3 atm. Although I'm a bit out of the loop so I couldn't tell you exactly who and where Razz

I'm off to Hong Kong and it's not exactly adventure as it's because Caths work is taking her out there. I shall have fun no doubt Smile

Shouldn't you have finished your degree by now? Or is it final year? And don't you owe me naked photos? I'm pretty sure I remember being owed naked photos bounce
Back to top Go down
Sloathgirl
Harmost
Harmost
Sloathgirl

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 pm

lol nice try (although I'm pretty certain there was one of my rack floating about somewhere, i'd stuck some boggly eyes to it) XD

I did wonder if ASBO was holding a few FOADians, their forum felt eerily familar. Try'd player searching but couldn't find anyone who matched up though. I always play under the same name so I'll have a nose about (it's just no fun without a spammy forum).

I did finish my degree (got a 2:1) and then I got a "proper" job, and then they unlawfully dismissed me, hence my now abundant free time whilst I wait for them to pay out.

And so jealous about Hong Kong, I've been trying to get out there for ages.
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 am

good job on the degree Smile

yeah HK should be fun although I suspect I'll spend a god portion of my time indoors looking at pr0n, why break the habit of a lifetime? Razz

Back to top Go down
teutonic_
Spartiate
Spartiate
teutonic_

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Helen Bee wrote:
Coming back, although i doubt its with FOAD Sad
bee. come and dual with me on usx if you want. agressive teuton for this one. rank 91 hero on a 8k player server. off rank 150. ok thats noob by foad standards but you cud make the difference Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk
Hoplites
Hoplites
Sparhawk

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 am

hi all how you doing

congratz on the server win, wish we could have been active enough to stay to the end
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:11 pm

missed you two at the end, the alliance lacked your sexiness Sad

was still pretty sexy though but could always have done with more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are they now ? thread    where are they now ? thread  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are they now ? thread
Page 1 of 1