FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOAD Discussion

FOAD Forever!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinbad needs a partner.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Sinbad needs a partner. Empty
PostSubject: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Sinbad is away finishing his other Trav projects, so i am his agent for now. He told me to ask.

Nem his usual sexy partner has quit on hearing he is coming back (sorry to say she just didnt get UK's love of talking, and never really got into FOAD.

Sooooo he has asked me to put the word out that he wants to find a dual, for S3 and beyond if it works.

Sinbad is a decent player, he was the first FOAD member to 0 pop an enemy (during a war) and he managed it with just 20 cats. Thats some feat, try it!
He was taught the ropes by a german syndicate, and introduced me to the game, since then he has travelled a fair bit. I@ am not biased when i say that mot of FOAD liked him.
Sinbad is what i call a crusader. He joins a cause he believes in, and then he aims to take those teachings to the heathens.
His weakness is he is far too fair.

So Sin needs a dual partner, and he means partner, not a silent one.

You must have good basic knowledge, you neednt be a veteren. You must have morales, Sinbad doesnt like people who are unscruplous. You must be open minded, and a fey spirit.

He insists that the account is teut, but anything else he is easy.

You could do worse than dual with sin, he is a swashbuckle thrill ride Very Happy

Anyhooo, apply to me and i'll be intouch, for none forum members, apply this thread

**Disclaimer** FOAD members will get first option, but please do apply.
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:52 pm

He's gonna be on later I think but D3moraliser is looking for a dual.

He's pretty hardcore as it goes.
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm

i like D3 and him and Sin were near each other last time.

Oh btw i will be sitter too.
Back to top Go down
Aggies
Spartiate
Spartiate
Aggies

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 pm

I'm looking for a dual as well (stupid work). So, if he (or you, however this is working) is interested, let me know. Sin's an awesome player and I think we'd make a pretty fair team.
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey Aggie Smile
i am sure Sinbad will be delighted you applied, must say your top of the list so far, as only you have applied Very Happy
No i mean you will take some topping, its Sins ultimate decision, but you fit the bill perfectly.
Your American arent you?
Back to top Go down
Aggies
Spartiate
Spartiate
Aggies

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Helen Bee wrote:
Your American arent you?

Yep, I'm in GMT -6, pretty handy for raiding while all the little noobs are asleep Wink
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Ha perfect! Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_biggrin And you dont mind being Teut?
Back to top Go down
Aggies
Spartiate
Spartiate
Aggies

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Helen Bee wrote:
Ha perfect! Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_biggrin And you dont mind being Teut?

Is this a trick question? Of course I don't mind being Teut!
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Ha i knew you were a barbarian too, think i met the perfect match.
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Sorry i should really have typed this in too.

I wont be deciding who Sin partners, Sin will be back within 1 week, and he will decide then, its only right, as its an important decision, for both players. You may change your mind when he comes back anyway, he is abit of a tosser. Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_biggrin

If anyone applying finds an alternative to Sinbad i would appreciate the applicant to inform me, just incase we pick you.

closing date for application is friday 27th of November.
Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinbad needs a partner.   Sinbad needs a partner. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinbad needs a partner.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOAD Discussion :: Non-Members Area :: FOAD-
Jump to: