FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOAD Discussion

FOAD Forever!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parasitter anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad
Deity
Deity
Sinbad

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:16 am

Hello FOAD,
Merry met again i hope. I wish everyone i know a fond hello again, and offer a bow to any new members.
I wish this was a social call, but it isn't, i am here again as a gamer. Thing is that our little project is being shelved, we are coming to the end of the server we are on.After that i am a free agent again, as we are all going to split off, most have played for too long now and have to retire as you do, real life stuff.

Anyway my point is i have no future plans in travian and feel abit lost, i am having to go pretty much part time now, but am still active, just i now rely on having a sitter, which is beneficial to both party's in my view.
So i am thinking maybe a return to FOAD if you are still active, and if i would be accepted.
So please accept this post as a formal application, i am not going to try to big myself up, i dont like that, and i think enough voices here still know me.
I have to stress this, and its a sticky point, but i give my word i am a free agent, i will let you make up your mind if you agree, but i understand if you dont take the chance.
I would like to recommend a couple of players too who i have played with, but that is another story.

I leave you with that and my thanks,
Merry meet again,
Sinbad
Back to top Go down
SloBurn
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
SloBurn

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 am

Howdie doodie tootie frudie
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 am

sinbad my friend you are ALWAYS welcome in this mans army
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:10 am

message me buddy, we have a pretty good account you can take
Back to top Go down
Sinbad
Deity
Deity
Sinbad

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 am

Why good to see you gentlemen still keeping the fire burning in FOAD Smile

I will pm you within an hour or so Kitkat, have loose ends to tie up, i was kinda planning a rest and my account is near its end in a few days, so if its ok with you guys i will clean cut away from my associate's first, and say fare ye wells to them, then its a new start for me.
Anyway blessings for now FOAD
Sinbad
Back to top Go down
mopyfish
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
mopyfish

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:52 am

Hey Sin welcome back
Back to top Go down
Http://themopyfish.wordress.com
Sinbad
Deity
Deity
Sinbad

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 am

Hi Mopy Parasitter anyone? Icon_clown Merry met again,good to see your here still too, and do we have a new addition to your family? I hope all went beautifully, pictures?

Short update on me, i have given notice to the syndicate and leave in two weeks, i am a mere make weight until i am replaced so there is no conflict of intreast, but must concentrate on the job in hand, is this still acceptable?

Last edited by Sinbad on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad
Deity
Deity
Sinbad

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:22 am

Oh and an update, i handed in my notice and i have agreed to give 2 weeks before i go, and must concentrate on the job in hand, will this be a problem guys? I am only with the syndicate as a make weight till i am replaced so there is no conflict of intereast.
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 am

*puts champagne back on ice* Sad

lol nah whenever you're ready sir
Back to top Go down
mopyfish
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
mopyfish

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 am

No addition yet Sin due in June.

Scan pics are on the forum though
Back to top Go down
Http://themopyfish.wordress.com
Sponsored content

Parasitter anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parasitter anyone?   Parasitter anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parasitter anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOAD Discussion :: Non-Members Area :: FOAD-