FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Welcome to the ride of your life!
FOAD Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOAD Discussion

FOAD Forever!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big woo hoo

Go down 
+7
Helen Bee
invict
jawwwwsh
Aggies
s20mike
Albaholly
kitkat
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:59 pm

shout out to all our new and old members, we passed 1000 posts in 77 hours since reactivation from cleaning. That some FOAD style spam that is boys and girls and I hope you're all proud of each other

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:02 pm

THats only 12 an hour...is that good enough?
Back to top Go down
s20mike
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
s20mike

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh lord...it's all flooding back...the memories of going to work, coming home, logging on, hitting that button that says "Post Since Last Visit" and going...

"...omg...wtf...how can I ever read all this shit?"

lol!

Good stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aggies
Spartiate
Spartiate
Aggies

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 pm

s20mike wrote:
Oh lord...it's all flooding back...the memories of going to work, coming home, logging on, hitting that button that says "Post Since Last Visit" and going...

"...omg...wtf...how can I ever read all this shit?"

lol!

Good stuff Very Happy

At least you weren't a forum mod when Bee and KK first joined. Jawwwwsh and I nearly went insane before we just gave up and made them both admins.
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:06 pm

It is considering we have only a handful of regular posters and it's pre season so to speak so all we have to talk about is bollocks.

You wait until we have 150+ and there's in game stuff flying about, this place gets CRAZY Wink

MIIIIIIIIIKE!!!! cheers cheers

Yeah I remember that, followed by check title and forum area for stuff that was urgent and mass delete. If it was interesting then someone else will post on it and I'll catch up.

Damn man seriously it's good to hear from you, I missed people so much and you were always one of the best Smile

Last edited by kitkat on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Aggies wrote:

At least you weren't a forum mod when Bee and KK first joined. Jawwwwsh and I nearly went insane before we just gave up and made them both admins.

lol yeah we just have this knack for having 5 conversations with eachother going at once lol!
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 pm

THats true...I had forgotten that there weren't that many people actually posting Razz
Back to top Go down
s20mike
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
s20mike

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Heh heh, I remember trying to partake of some clean up duties when I got a few Mod tools.

Trying to empty a lake with a teaspoon comes to mind!

And KK man, that's so sweet, you know damn fine I missed you guys too Embarassed

Honestly, I could never fully explain the effect all of you had on my whole life, and in such a positive way.
Back to top Go down
jawwwwsh
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
jawwwwsh

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 am

hehehe this is such a reunion!!!!

Aggies wrote:

I hear that!! it took about 3 days of hardcore spamming before the pair of them sent us insane and we just said "you made this mess, you clean this mess" lols Very Happy
Back to top Go down
invict
Gerousia (Senate)
Gerousia (Senate)
invict

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:07 pm

Spam rules.

Now I'm done.

When do i get my forum mod powers back, KK, sweetie, darling?

*smiles sweetly*
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:30 pm

What???? Bee spam? thats absurd (did i spell it right, i been to a beer fest) (oh and cumbria rocks the beer world so good, its our lakeland water)

De ja vu guys! i am back, and your all getting eye ache!

Just hope Bear doesnt let me do MM's.

Josh you know i hated trying to make you kick me, your too cool!
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

And i still got that pic i swapped you, i must say, for a slim fella you are quite pleasing in the main area lol!

Poor Aggie, thought he was getting an easy life, he hadnt banked on a Bear/bee tag team!
Back to top Go down
s20mike
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
s20mike

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:23 am

jawwwwsh wrote:
hehehe this is such a reunion!!!!

Aggies wrote:

I hear that!! it took about 3 days of hardcore spamming before the pair of them sent us insane and we just said "you made this mess, you clean this mess" lols Very Happy

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwshy! You cut your sexy hair? Oh noes Big woo hoo Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Cuda
Deity
Deity
Cuda

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:24 am

haha. sexy.. hair.. josh.. Big woo hoo 44683
Back to top Go down
mopyfish
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
mopyfish

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:30 am

[quote="Helen Bee"]What???? Bee spam? thats absurd (did i spell it right, i been to a beer fest) (oh and cumbria rocks the beer world so good, its our lakeland water)

quote]

and theres plenty of water in Cumbria right now its bad enough in north lancs
Back to top Go down
Http://themopyfish.wordress.com
Cuda
Deity
Deity
Cuda

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:31 am

wanna put the extra "[" on quote Razz
Back to top Go down
mopyfish
Tesserarius
Tesserarius
mopyfish

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 am

Oh darn it well you know what it says
Back to top Go down
Http://themopyfish.wordress.com
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Ayeeee 1800 bridges are knackered here, we lost one major one in Workington, (and a community bobby who was keeping people away went down with it, God rest his soul!)

Another beside the police station has dropped by 1 foot :O
You should see all the press waiting for it to happen. I was at a mates shop near there, and all day you could hear choppers!

man if that goes we are back to the good old marratime days Very Happy

Gordon brown has pledged a million to sort out our 1800 bridges, that one the cop lost his life on will cost that alone.

Annnnd in nearly the same breath he pleadge 1.5 million to some country for traffic lights :O how does that work?

Prick, if it had been sellafield it would have been billions, far enough we'd all die horribly if that dropped by a foot, but .... hmmm defeated my own point.

But anyway, i imagine the next vats of beer from the lakes may have a slight taste of silt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Oh and the bridge we lost was built in around 1870, at the same time that Geronimo was around.

Bet its seen some sites.

My mate has a hydroponic shop, and he thought about buying a huge banner for the ruined bridge saying "Hi9 for all your eb and flow worries!"

Eb and flow is the name of a type of grow system Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Good lord, my spelling is atrocious in these posts, thats a sign Bee is tired and need to fly home to her hive Smile
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Cumbrian beer ALWAYS tastes of silt, it's one of it's good points Very Happy

I agree with the lack of cash being spent though. You can bet your last penny that if it was one of the home counties suffering there'd be a huge construction and rebanking effort already.
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Aye your right more silty then Very Happy

Have to say its one thing i miss about my old place, we had a natural spring, and i got used to it, water never tastes the ssame now.

Bear, watch out for Yates brewery. best of the lakes in my book.

If you like lager types their golden ale is divine ( used to be fever pitch, and still is in my book, bloody lawyers)

Cumbrian red, gotta be hawkshead red, mmmmm beer.

Aye your absolutely right, but even then if Cumbria gets aid, its to Carlisle, our only city, and seemingly the only place there. there are many many people stuck in the sticks, and our food supplies are running really low, there is no milk or bread or papers in the shops!
We cant go through Workington which is the way to carlisle.

Doesnt take much to bring blighty to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Helen Bee
Deity
Deity

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Cockermouth (dont giggle kids Very Happy ) is completely cut off, the river cocker ( again) Very Happy
Is like the sea.
Back to top Go down
Albaholly
Deity
Deity
Albaholly

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm really sorry...but I giggled...
Back to top Go down
kitkat
Dioscuri (High Senate)
Dioscuri (High Senate)
kitkat

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Or anywhere, most people don't realise (with good reason) the whole of human civilisation is just 48 hours away from total collapse at any one time. Food and other essentials fly about all over the place each day and night to keep things topped up and everything sits on a knife point with nowhere having more than 48 hours worth of supply.
It's been an old trueism since before the roman that people will miss two meals before they go on the rampage as well.
Unless you've got a real cold head then that kind of knowledge can scare the crap out of you. Must be HELL actually trying to run a country and worry about stuff like that.

and annoy you royally that all people care about is unimportant crap all the time that they read in the tabloids.

Humans are a messed up species for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big woo hoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big woo hoo   Big woo hoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big woo hoo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOAD Discussion :: Non-Members Area :: FOAD-
Jump to: